We deeply appreciate your visit to our website and thank you for your interest in our products and our company. The protection of your private and personal data is particularly important to us and we want you to feel comfortable when visiting our website. We treat your data as confidential and in accordance with the statutory data protection provisions and this Privacy Statement.
§ 1 Information on collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data includes any date that may be related to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail address or user behavior.
(2) The controller hereunder responsible for data processing pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation GDPR (Germany: DSGVO) is:
73240 Wendlingen, Germany
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (see our site notice).
(3) When contacting us by e-mail or via our contact form, we will store the data provided (first name, family name, e-mail address, telephone number, if applicable) to answer your questions (Art. 6 (1) sentences a, b and f GDPR forms the legal basis for such). The following data is also stored at the time of sending the message: user's IP address, date and time of sending. We will obtain your consent to process the data in connection with the sending process and refer to this Privacy Statement. Alternatively, you may contact us via the e-mail address provided or by telephone. In that case, the e-mail message or the user's personal data provided by telephone will be stored. The data will not be passed on to third parties in that context. We will delete any data produced in that context after storage is no longer required, or we will restrict any processing of such data if statutory retention requirements apply.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or are planning to use your data for advertising purposes, we will notify you in detail on the relevant processes below. We will also provide the specified criteria used to determine the storage period in such event.
§ 2 Your rights
You have the right:
to request information - pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR - on any of your personal data processed by us. You may, in particular, request information on processing purposes, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on any details;
to demand rectification - pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR - of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored with us without undue delay;
to request deletion of your personal data stored with us pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR unless processing of such is required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
to request the restriction of processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR where the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful or you oppose the erasure, and where we no longer need the data, but you require such for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
to receive - pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR - your personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request that those data will be transmitted to another controller;
to withdraw your consent at any time vis-à-vis our company pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue any data processing based on such consent for the future, and
to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. You may, as a rule, appeal to the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of our registered office.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use our website for merely informational purposes, i.e., without registration or otherwise transmitting information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data as technically required to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence f GDPR):
- IP address,
- date and time of inquiry,
- time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- content of request (specific site),
- access status/HTTP status code,
- data volume transmitted in each case,
- website where the request comes from,
- operating system and interface,
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data specified above, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are little text files stored on your hard disc associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies are not able to run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the Internet offering as a whole more user-friendly and effective. The legal basis for necessary cookies required to perform the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions requested by you or to optimize the website, is Art. 6 (1) sentence f GDPR, unless another legal basis is applicable. If you have given your consent to the storage of cookies on the basis of a relevant query, these cookies will be exclusively stored on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence a GDPR. You may revoke your consent at any time.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- transient cookies (see clause b)
- persistent cookies (see clause c).
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser. This includes, in particular, session cookies. These store your session ID, which permits us to allocate different inquiries of your browser to one joint session. Your computer can then be recognized next time you visit our website. Session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies will automatically be deleted after a specified time, which varies from cookie to cookie. You may delete cookies in your browser security settings at any time.
d) You may configure your browser settings as you wish and, e.g., refuse to accept third-party cookies (cookies of third-party entities, e.g., for payment processing) or all cookies. Please note that this could mean you will not be able to use of all the functions of this website.
e) We use HMTL5 storage objects to store some information locally on your computer. These objects store any necessary data regardless of the browser you use and have no automatic expiration date. You may prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We further recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
f) You may alter, restrict or revoke your consent to cookie storage at any time here on our website. There you may also view the cookies used and the specific details (name, provider, purpose, expiration, type) in detail under "Show details/Details zeigen".
§ 4 Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various other services you may use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to render the relevant service and for which the aforesaid data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer sale actions, sweepstakes, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with our business partners. You will receive more information on this by providing your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will notify you of the consequences of that circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This applies if the processing is, in particular, not required to fulfil a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we will ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or provide compelling and legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
3) You may, as a matter of course, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You may notify us of your objection against advertising using the following contact data: Siebenrock GmbH, Wertstrasse 34, 73240 Wendlingen, Germany. E-mail: email@example.com, telephone_ +49 7024 4688-0, telefax: +49 7024 4688-90.
§ 6 Use of our webstore
(1) If you wish to place an order in our webstore, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data as they are required for the processing of your order. Mandatory data required for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other details are voluntary. We process the data you provide to handle your order. We may pass on your payment data to our payment service providers for that purpose. The legal basis for that is Art. 6 (1) sentence b GDPR.
You may voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can store your data for future purchases. When you create an account under "My account/Mein Konto", the data you provide will be stored revocably. The collected data will be stored by us as long as you are registered on this website and will be deleted afterwards. Legal retention periods will remain unaffected hereof.
We may also process the data you provide in order to send you technical information.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years.
(3) Our ordering process is encrypted by means of TLS technology to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) You may, upon your consent, subscribe to our newsletter, with which we will inform you on our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are specified in the consent form.
(2) We use the double-opt-in procedure for the registration for our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive our newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted. We will further store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if required, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory detail required to receive our newsletter. The provision of any further, separately marked details is done on a voluntary basis and is used to contact you personally. We will store your e-mail address after your confirmation for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis for that is Art. 6 (1) sentence a GDPR.
(4) You may withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter and unsubscribe at any time. You may withdraw your consent by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, via your customer account, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a message to the contact data provided in the site notice of our website.
(5) Please note that we will evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we will link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. We will record whether and when you read our newsletters, and which links you click on in them. We will link this data to actions you have taken on our website. The data obtained in that way enables us to determine the reading habits of our users so that we can better adapt our content to the individual interests of our customers. This information is also used for the technical optimization of our service.
You may object to such tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by notifying us via another contact method. The information will be stored as long as you have subscribed to our newsletter. We will store the data in a purely statistic and anonymous manner after your unsubscription.
We use the service provider "Mailchimp“ - Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA, website: https://mailchimp.com; please see their privacy statement for further information: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ . EU-US Privacy Notice: https://mailchimp.com/help/mailchimp-european-data-transfers/ .
§ 8 Cookiebot
(1) This website uses cookiebot, a webservice of Cybot A/S, (hereinafter: cookiebot). We use this data to ensure the full functionality of our website. Your browser may transmit personal data to cookiebot in that context. You may prevent the collection and processing of your data by cookiebot by disabling the execution of script code in your browser or by installing a script blocker in your browser (you may find that, for instance, at www.noscript.net or www.ghostery.com ).
(3) Information on the third-party provider: Cybot A/S, Havnegade 39, 1058 Copenhagen, telephone: +45 50 333 777, e-mail: email@example.com. For further information, please refer to the privacy statement of cookiebot.com: https://www.cookiebot.com/de/privacy-policy/ .
§ 9 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, the web tracking service of the company Google Ireland Limited (hereinafter: Google Analytics). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of our website and your surfing behavior (known as tracking). The information on your use of this website generated by the cookie is, as a rule, transferred to a server of Google Ireland Limited and stored there. Google first truncates your IP address within the member states of the European Union or in other EEA member states by activating IP anonymization on this website (see (4)). The full IP address is transferred to a server of Google in the US in exceptional cases only and truncated there. Google will use such information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activities and to render further services relating to website activities and Internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted from your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be amalgamated with any other data of Google.
(3) You may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings of your browser software. You may prevent the collection and forwarding of your personal data to Google (in particular, your IP address) and the processing of such data by Google by deactivating the execution of script code in your browser or by activating the "Do Not Track" setting of your browser. Please note, however, that in such case you may not be able to use all features of this website in full.
You may further prevent the collection of the data generated by the Google cookie referring to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available through the following link: ( http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de ).
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. To the extent the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded, and the personal data is immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly optimize the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) sentence f GDPR.
(6) Information on the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, telefax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms for users: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html. For Google's security and data protection principles, please see https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de .
§ 10 Social bookmarks from Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
§ 11 Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the offer of Google Maps on this website. That allows us to show you interactive maps directly on our website and enables you to use the map function comfortably. This is also our legitimate interest in the relevant data processing. The legal basis for our data processing is Art. 6 (1) sentence f GDPR.
(2) Upon visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this statement is transmitted. This happens irrespective of whether Google provides a user account where you are logged in or such user account does not exist. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly allocated to your account. If you do not wish such allocation to your profile with Google, you will have to log out prior to the activation of the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is performed, in particular, (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to notify other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection against the creation of such user profiles, and if you want to exercise that right, you should address Google.
(3) Information on the third-party provider: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, telephone: +1 650 253 0000, telefax: +1 650 253 0001. For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the provider's privacy statement. You will also find further information on your rights in this respect and setting options for protecting your privacy there: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy .
§ 12 Data security
(1) We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) together with the highest encryption level supported by your browser within your website visit including payment transactions. This is a 256-bit encryption as a rule. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You may recognize whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser. When using encrypted communication, the data you transmit cannot be read by third parties.
(2) As a matter of fact, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, which is why we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our website via the Internet. We use suitable technical and organizational security measures in other respects to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. We continuously optimize our security measures in line with technological developments.
§ 13 Links to other websites
We included various links to other websites on our website. This Privacy Statement does not cover the collection, transfer or handling of personal data on other websites by third parties. Please check the privacy statement of the relevant responsible party.
§ 14 Up-to-dateness and amendments to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is currently valid and has the status December 2020.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to altered legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this Privacy Statement. You may download the applicable version of our Privacy Statement from our website at https://www.siebenrock.com/datenschutz and print it out at any time.